Wednesday 28 September 2011

Product Love!: Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain

Brand: Revlon
Price:  $17.99  AUD
For best results, according to Revlon: Apply to dry lips, wait 30 seconds then apply the lip balm (attached)
What I think? I love this lipstain! I've tried the ones from Bourjois and Covergirl but this one knocks them out of the water! I have the Revlon Just Bitten in the shade Gothic (second from the bottom, in picture above) and colour pigment is great and it doesn't dry out your lips! Bonus! I especially love the balm attached on the other side as it intensely moisturises and adds shine! Oh and I can't help thinking the name and it's association with Twilight is pretty alluring.  Picture below is of me wearing Gothic on my lips, and I have to admit I applied it very quickly so I didn't do a perfect job, haha! It is also important to note that I gave the product 8/10 kisses and not 10/10 kisses as the colour did fade as the day went on but with a few re-applications it was great!
 Rating: 8/10 kisses
(p.s My formal is coming up soon and I will definitely be wearing this lipstain!)

1 comment: